1. Before it became Black History Month it was called:
A. Negro History Week
C. African-American History Day
2. Black Bikers Week is an annual African-American rally for:
C. Scooter riders
3. Which one is not a Kwanza Principle?
4. Who was the first black quarterback to win a Super Bowl?
A. Doug Williams
B. Ricky Wiliams
C. Billy Dee Williams
5. Shonda Rhimes is the creator of which long-running medical drama?
B. Grey’s Anatomy
6. A Different World was a spin-off of which hit TV series?
A. Living Single
B. That’s So Raven
C. The Cosby Show
7. Which one of these rappers is not from Compton?
A. Queen Latifah
B. Dr. Dre.
C. Kendrick Lamar
8. Which one of these is a billionaire celebrity?
A. Will Smith
C. Tiffany Haddish
9. Writer Toni Morrison is the recipient of which two prestigious awards?
A. Tony and an Oscar
B. Nobel and Pulitzer
C. Soul Train and MTV
10. The African-American Museum of History and Culture opened in what year?