You are here
What is my case worth?
One of the questions we get most often from potential and new clients is, “What is my case worth?” Unfortunately, there is no simple answer or magical formula and each case is different.
When we talk about the potential value of a case, we are talking about what an insurance company is willing to pay out in order to settle the claim or what a jury might award in the event that the case goes to trial.
How much your case is worth depends on a number of different things, including but not limited to:
- the type and extent of your injuries
- the length of time you were treated for those injuries
- medical expenses incurred
- type of treatment received
- the extent of your property damage
While we may be able to provide a very rough ballpark estimate of what your case might be worth during our initial consultation, it is just too soon to know in the very early stages of a case.